Friday, 20 February 2015

Getting to know me - 50 shades of Fun

 
In celebration of 50 shades of Grey which was finally released last week, I thought I would create my own 50 shades of Charlotte. I think that has far more of a ring to it to be honest.

10 things I love...

1. Strolls along beaches
2. Sunsets
3. Reading novels in coffee shops
4. Exploring new places
5. Catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while
6. Theatre
7. Kissing
8. Watching a movie in bed
9. Beginning a new book
10. Laughing until you can't breathe
 

10 things I hate...

11. Disloyalty and two-facedness
12. People not texting back
13. Early mornings
14. Over the top public displays of affection
15. Baked beans
16. Crowded trains or tubes
17. People who think they're better than others
18. Internet that takes ages to load
19. People who comment on my height or weight
20. Going to the dentist

10 places I believe you have to visit in your lifetime...

21. London, UK
22. Malta
23. Paris, France
24. Great Missenden
25. The Anne Frank House, Amsterdam
26. Topshop, Oxford Street
27. Verona, Italy
28. Prague, Czech Republic
29. Christ's Hospital School, Horsham
30. Segovia, Spain
 

10 experiences you have to have...

31. Visiting the theatre in the West End
32. Attending an event where you don't know anyone
33. Going to the theatre or cinema or a coffee shop alone
34. Organising an interrailing trip
35. Walking along a beach at sunset and watching it disappear over the horizon
36. Head out for the day without your mobile
37. Fall in love
38. Attend university
39. Give a public speech
40. Live with housemates
 

10 life lessons...

41. Always wear nice underwear
42. Explore the whole world - or at least the bits you want to see
43. Don't compare yourself to other people
44. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't give up...make sure you do it
45. Don't save anything for a 'special occasion.' Every day is special
46. Remember that no one is in charge of your happiness but you. And you choose to feel that way
47. If you don't ask, you don't get
48. Nobody knows what is in your head except you. If you have something to say, say it.
49. Every time you have a 'disaster' think 'In 5 years time, will this matter.'
50. Being normal is boring.

Like what I say?
Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CharlotteCoster
Follow me on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/CharliCoster/
Follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/walkingintothesun
Like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theworldwetread
Subscribe to my YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCanSfS_KgbSYzLwYU3mvJoA

No comments:

Post a Comment