Sunday, 20 March 2016

Change of Hairstyle


Do you ever, once in a while, get really restless and just fancy a change?

This is exactly what I had this week. I was on holiday from work and one of the things on my to do list was to get my hair cut. Something that was a little bit overdue. It's been about 7 months since the last cut which is WAY to long.

Not that you'd particularly notice. My hair is extremely fine. And, worse than that, it's not very strong. So it grows down to my shoulders and then it just breaks, making it a little lifeless. Therefore, I thought I would be a little bit more drastic about it this time.

I genuinely walked in for my appointment expecting to just have a trim. But somehow I just let her keep going and going. Ahhhh! I am not really sure how I feel about it at the moment. It's shorter than it has been in about 10 years. And it makes my neck look so long - as if I need to look any more like a giraffe than I already do. But it's kind of quirky and I think I do like it. I think. Maybe. Probably.

I guess it doesn't really matter whether I do or not - I am stuck with it now. For a few months at least. Will keep you updated how it grows. Anybody else had a drastic change of style recently??

Like what I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment